Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wannabe Martha

Is it wrong to obsess about curtain possibilities? I dunno. But I am. Remember the blank wall I wrote about a few posts ago? Well, it's driving me insane and I'm attempting to find some good curtains....I sorta want gray ones but am having trouble finding ones that I just absolutely love. I may end up making them.

I am by no means a craft-ish person. When I got my calling as Activity Day's leader I was really worried the girls would be bored out of their MINDS 'cause I don't do crafts. But I was looking last week at Martha Stewart's website and I have to say that not only was I completely blown away by the shear genius displayed on that site (and p.s. how does someone come up with that stuff?!), but I was also inspired to try out some crafty-ish things. My only worry is that curtains may be too big of a project to start out with.

Perhaps I will forever stay a wannabe..........???

No comments:

Post a Comment