Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Perpetual Newness

I felt the baby move for the first time---hard to describe how amazing it was. Also hard to describe what it felt like. I loved how babycenter.com describes the movement:

"like popcorn popping, a goldfish swimming around, or butterflies fluttering."

I concur with the popcorn and butterflies....not sure about the goldfish. But the baby is about the length of a bell pepper...so I should start feeling it more and more now. Crazy! I love using food to visualize the size of the alien in my belly. Speaking of bellies, I'll have to post a belly picture soon. It's getting bigger and bigger every day.

I can't wait 'til July 16---we get to find out the gender!!!! Let's hope our baby feels like being a bit of an exhibitionist for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment