Sunday, February 14, 2010

My very first Valentine. Ever.

I have never before had a Valentine---somehow I managed to be single every year when the holiday came around (not to complain because that meant I never had to waste money buying something for someone I wasn't going to be dating much longer anyway). Therefore I am not in the least bit disappointed that my first Valentine will be my only Valentine---Michael.

Saturday night we went out to a restaurant called Gentelin's in downtown Alton...the food was SO GOOD!!! On Sunday, Michael woke me up with some dark chocolate filled with raspberry something-or-other (best way to wake up, EVER!), and had flowers delivered to the apartment (which you will see pictured below). Not too shabby for my first celebrated Valentine's Day. And, needless to say, I am feeling especially grateful for my husband.

Now here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

My flowers



Michael and I on Valentine's Day



A picture of Michael that I love because I love him and he's my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how you possibly accomplished never having a valentine, but I'm excited that you get one this year! Hip-hip hooray! I mentioned you on my blog by the way and linked to your blog. Your fame spreads.

    ReplyDelete