Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Questions for whomever...

I am now an insomniac I think. It's 3:30 in the a.m. and I am not in the least bit tired. Crazy. Sad. At 1:30 I made myself a bowl of chili and started the movie "Star Trek" which I have now seen about 7 times (including the 2 times I went to the theater by myself to see it). I'm now listening to my "Owl City" station on Pandora Radio while contemplating what to blog about. I had an idea before I started typing and now it's gone. Bummer. See, if I had actual hobbies I could be doing one right now. I would play the piano, but that would wake up the old lady who lives in the apartment beneath us (side note: she's lived there for 13 years. Michael suggested we try to beat her record. My response: heck-freakin'-no).

I love my life. Why: today I got to clean the bathroom, do some laundry, read, play the piano, and eat Jimmy John's (the Beach Club...oh so tasty). What's not to love there?

Am I going crazy? I think so. OH!! OH!! My questions for everyone who may or may not read this: 1. Should I dye my hair back to blonde or should I keep it dark brown? 2. Should I cut my hair really short again?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Ca-Ca, I am sorry you still cannot sleep...and even after you cleaned the bathroom! What does Michael think about your hair in question? I will call you later because we need to talk about getting your flight tickets to the West coast. The grammar in your blog is lovely. Love you, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, hello! I really like your brown hair, although I think it would be fun to see you as a blonde again. I agree that your grammar is lovely :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete