Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank goodness for variety

Things around here have been pretty monotonous as of late. I wake up, throw up, try to eat, throw up some more, and try to do whatever I can around the house. So 2 weekends ago I was thrilled when my grandparents came for a visit. They are avid travelers, and have probably the coolest motor-home known to mankind. Anyway, here are a few pictures from their trip/visit here.

I'm not a fan of how I look in this picture, but here we are at Pere Marquette...it's a state park. Pretty gorgeous views, even though the weather wasn't too great. I loved my ice cream.

My grandparents took us out to dinner at this really great restaurant in Edwardsville, IL. It's called Neruda. Yum.

This is a picture of my brother Phillip in Utah with my grandparents inside their motor-home. Schnazzy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment