Thursday, October 20, 2011

Never dull

One of my favorite aspects of life is that it's always changing---that we are always changing.  I was just singing one of my new favorite songs in my head (Radar Detector by Xaphoon Jones) when I realized that a few years ago I probably wouldn't have enjoyed this song very much.  Back in High School I listened mostly to pop, but had a healthy appreciation for country, "classical", classic rock, and the occasional rap/hip-hop tracks.  I'm delighted that my musical horizons have since broadened considerably.



Thank you to all who have helped me see the musical light---who have let me enjoy their iTunes or their Grooveshark playlists.  You help my world spin-round.  You keep my otherwise monotonous days interesting with smooth beats and sweet, sweet, tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment