Monday, January 7, 2013

It's about time...

It's about time that I wrote a post about the last few weeks.  Pictures can come later.  For now I just need to get out there that we have successfully moved back to Provo after a wonderful 1.5 years house sitting in Salem, UT.  I can't believe it went by so quickly.  

Here's a break-down of how our moving week went.  Load trailer Mon-Wed.  Stay with Phil and Taylor Wed-Friday.  Unload trailer Friday evening.  Fly to Connecticut for Christmas on Saturday.  Basically insane.  Thank heaven for our INCREDIBLE friends and family.  We would have been lost without you.  

Once our new place is unpacked completely I'll take pictures.  Hopefully I'll have better luck decorating this apartment.  I guess it will help that I finally broke down and signed up for a Pintrest account.  I try not to get sucked in but it's strangely addictive.  Between that and Houzz I should have plenty of decorating ideas to choose from.  If only I could narrow down what my style actually is.....

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You are all moved! I was wondering just the other day how that was going for you and Michael . I want to come see you and your new place! I totally know what you mean about pinterest. SO many good ideas :) Love you Jess

    ReplyDelete