Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wuv.

Love.  No matter how long it's been since you've experienced the thing you love, when you experience it again you realize you never stopped loving it. People, music, art, food.  It applies to everything.  Some of the very best people I have ever known I am not able to talk with very frequently but as soon as I do, the love is still there.  Food.  I don't eat certain foods but once a year and every year I love the food just as much (pumpkin chiffon pie, I'm looking at you).  

Music.  I love music.  I have for as long as I can remember.  Certain bands I have not listened to for years.  But the other day I went through iTunes on my old laptop and found a whole mess of music that I now cannot turn off.  The Thrills, Imogen Heap, Mute Math, Mae, etc.  Love.  True Love.  It brought me back together with some wonderful tunes.  Bless you, Love.


Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have a gun
Now get in the van!

No comments:

Post a Comment